Welcome!

Thank you for visiting my blog. I am a language enthusiast, a culture enthusiast and just love learning about people in general. Please feel free to share your story with me!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Tony Show

So I'm talking with my good buddies Brad and Andy and they are trying to drown me out with the sound of swirling dice but we have all agreed on a time to have the next Tony show.  The next Tony show will be broadcast live from Shanghai, China on Thursday December 22nd at 7:30pm MST. Andy and Brad are making me crack up right now on skype because we are playing some dice and having a great time, the best I've had in a while!! It's good to see these guys. Anyway, that's irrelevant but I'll be live right here! CLICK ME!!!

See ya at 7:30 MST on Thursday December 22nd!

Tony G.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be at a concert for Lisa's birthday, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed the last Tony Show; I've been behind on your blogs!

    But here's a funny Christmas story for you:
    Two years ago, I spent my first Christmas with Dave's family, at his grandparents' house in Loveland. Ryan and Kayla, Patty and Nikki, and all the other relatives came in from Nebraska, and it was a fun time. It was also the time I learned how protective Dave's grandma is of the food she cooks for the holidays.
    The grandparents are of German descent, and one of the very German foods they cook is called krautberok. It consists of ground beef, onions, cabbage, and spices cooked together and all wrapped up in a bread-like roll that fits in your hand, much like what you get at those Runza fast food places. They are very tasty. Well that year, Dave, Ryan, Kayla, Nikki, and I got kinda bored hanging out with all the relatives, and wanted to go back to our house to spend some fun sibling time. But we didn't want to cook dinner or spend money, so we smuggled some krautberok out of the grandparents' fridge and into a car to take with us.
    Well, Dave's grandma sure found out about it when she went to serve dinner and some krautberok was missing, and we got an earful about it over the phone from her and from Dave's mom. Oops! But they finally forgave us, and we were able to show our faces again at the house. It was a few years and a few family get-togethers ago now, but we always have a laugh when someone tells a story that starts with, "Remember the time we stole the krautberok?"
    It's almost as good as the story about the "boob of wine", which pretty much initiated me into the family, but that's not a Christmas story, so it'll have to wait for another time.

    ReplyDelete