Hello ladies and gentlemen and thank you for taking a quick second to take a look at this. I just simply have a question to ask my readers and I also want to say thank you for over 2,000 views on my blog! That's astounding to me and it means a lot that you guys keep coming back!
So my question is: Would you be willing to put $10-20 in a pool and then on a certain date I would pull a name of someone who has donated money toward the pool out of a hat (on video of course so you know I'm not rigging it!) and they would receive a week long paid vacation to Shanghai with me as their personal tour guide/translator? I've already asked this question as a poll on facebook so if you're a member, please do me a favor and vote on my profile page. If you're NOT a member on facebook, please, please, PLEASE just send me an email at munkyguitarist@gmail.com that says either yes or no to a payment and then state how much you think is reasonable for everyone to put in. Of course you'll be able to put in more money into the pool for more chances at winning but in order for this to work, we must have a set amount.
Thank you guys SO much for your feedback and I hope that this can go ahead as planned so that one lucky winner can have an all-expense paid vacation hanging out with me! Whoops... that's a bad marketing strategy ;)
Tony G.
I ask that you please do not respond to my poll on facebook AND send an email, either or please! Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment