Hello!
Well first of all, thank you to those of you who have been buying tickets to the Tony G. travel raffle! I am sad to say that again I have not yet reached my goal but I'm still hesitant to call the whole thing off. I really want this thing to happen and we have already raised over half of the funds! I think that I will be leaving it open further but please, if you have any doubts or would just straight up like to withdraw from the raffle, I completely understand and will send your money back to you right away.
In other news, I've been teaching and touring my butt off as of late and it's been busy busy. When I finally get a day off, I usually end up doing a tour for the tour guide company but hey, it's fun and it's a nice little bit of extra income. I am also pretty busy planning for a Chinese wedding that I will be attending with some of my nice Chinese friends and that is going to be no less than a culture shock right to the jugular. I'll be the only foreigner there so who knows what kind of shenanigans I'll manage to get myself into. I've already been told by my friends that he is going to introduce me to some of his girl friends so that should be interesting.
I've been adding a bit to my book lately which is coming along nicely at a whopping 8 pages or so hahaha. Ya, that kind of went to the back burner for a bit but it'll get there. I haven't had a chance to skype many people lately so if you would like to setup a skype date, I would be very interested in that so we can catch up! I've been talking with a few of you state-side and it really warms me up during the change of weather.
The weather here is getting a bit chillier but I still find myself going outside with just jeans and a t-shirt during the day and adding a light sweatshirt or hoodie at night. I hear that it really kicks in mid-November and then December through February are just awful. I hear that CO and the East Coast got LOTS of snow as of late which is both good and bad. I saw some of the pictures of CSU campus and oh man did it look bad. I hope that all of you are safe and that your property didn't get damaged. That would make me sad =(
My kids have been treating me well and I have a few extras this week but alas, that cute little girl from the last post is no longer my student which indeed makes me REALLY sad. She is the cutest thing I've ever seen in this world and it pains me to not be able to hang out with her. Hopefully I'll see her again in the future because she really made me glad to be alive and treasure every second with something so precious. Hopefully that's what I'll feel like when I have a daughter of my own! Speaking of kids!.... just kidding...
Well I don't have much else to write about but I will be making an appearance on my live stream at 8pm MST on Monday November 7th for all of you folks in CO. I'll chat and say hi and you can ask me questions via facebook or email to which I will then answer live on video! HOW COOL IS THAT!! This is the link right here: CLICK ME!
You can't ask me questions directly on the stream unless you have an account but I'll have my facebook open as well as my gmail so you can send in emails or hit me up on gmail chat. I'll even have my skype up so you can reach me there! Email = munkyguitarist@gmail.com skype = mastermonkey05
I can't wait to see all of you folks there!
So to all of you who have yet to get your tickets, get them while they're hot and a big shout out to my good friend Brad Vassau who just moved back to CO after a nice long period away in AK. I'm glad you moved back man, can't wait to see you in May (or sooner muahahahahahha)
I bid you all cheese and crackerjacks.
Bye bye
Tony G.
No comments:
Post a Comment