Hey y'all!
It's been 2.5 years since my last blog post and I feel like that's far too long! I finally have something to write about so I wanted to reach out and setup my next few weeks for everyone.
I started off in New Orleans with my brother and two cousins and we had a blast. The food has been wonderful, the locals are so nice and our hotel was great. We even ran into some friends of ours who were down here. Even though it's been a bit hot and muggy, it has been a wonderful time. I slept on my first ever couch surfing couch last night and the guy I'm staying with, Josh has been awesome and so welcoming. He's recommended a few places to go while he's at work and I'm looking forward to seeing what locals do here.
As for the weeks to come, I am going to be on a trip of a lifetime hitting several countries and meeting up with friends from my days in China. I will start in Dublin, move on to Edinburgh, skip through London on my way to Paris before floating to Amsterdam, hop to Berlin, coast to Prague and Budapest, zip over to Bucharest and then make my way to Italy to see as much as I can. I can't wait for this adventure and I can't wait for you all to experience it with me.
My blog posts are going to be relatively short because I'm writing them on a tablet which is not the easiest thing to do. I'll do my best to get some pictures and have you live vicariously through me. Make sure to leave comments, email me or message me when you can. I really enjoy feedback.
I'll be missing you all back home but I'll be back on July 17th and can't wait to catch up with you then.
Buh bye!
Tony G.

I'm jelly.
ReplyDeleteYes, keep your blog updated. I love hearing/reading about travel and adventure! Love NOLA! I have lots of family and friends in NOLA who I try to visit annually. Have a blast in Europe! I'm jealous.
ReplyDeleteHey Tony!
ReplyDeleteSo great to hear about your travels again! Glad to see you all had a great time in New Orleans. I don't know where you are planning to travel in Italy, but I do have a contact in Rome. Let me know if you want their information. I highly recommend Venice and at least a day trip to the Tuscany region.
Safe travels and have fun,
Erin