So II'm extending the period of my travel raffle until November 8th due to not enough people having purchased their tickets yet. I strongly encourage you to get them asap and if you already have them, con your friends into donating money in your name =)
I'll be keeping everyone updated with the progress and I have a website that I will be streaming the drawing from so everyone can watch me as I do it! (I'll try to shower beforehand) I'm really going to do my best to make this become a reality because it's something that means a lot to me and I can't wait to change someone's life forever.
I'll talk with you soon, I hope that the Halloween season treated you quite well!
Later Alligator
Tony G.
How much is left to raise? We can do this!
ReplyDeleteWhat time will the drawing be, Colorado time? I'll be sure to watch!
ReplyDelete